Paraffin bath for hands or feet
30 minute treatment
How a paraffin bath takes place
Once the skin is exfoliated and moisturized, we wrap the hands and feet with a bag containing the melted paraffin and let it act for 15 minutes. Afterwards we remove the paraffin and finish the treatment with a slight massage.
Excellent treatment for hands and feet, paraffin has the property to retain heat and water in the skin. The paraffin bath is especially recommended for seniors and those who suffer from arthritis and rheumatism. It is also aimed at all for the hydrating benefits it provides.
Reduced skin dryness
Analgesic effect (pain control)
Softening of the skin
A conclusion of muscle spasms
Accelerating the healing process
A decrease in chronic inflammation
Starting at, per person, in double occupancy
A relaxing stay with one hour treatment of your choice
The Relaxing Package includes
- Four course meal dinner
- Lodging for one night
- One hour treatment of your choice. We give receipts for massages.
- We have massages for pregnant women and children
- Three course meal breakfast
- Tips on meals
- Outdoor access to the jacuzzi
Romantic Spa Package218.00$
Starting at 218$, per person, in double occupancy
Share a romantic moment for two !
The sweetness of products from Maison Olea for the bath, continue the awakening of the senses by the tasting of fine chocolates from Bromont’s Chocolate Museum and the wine from a vineyard of our terroir and finish by relaxation.
The package includes
- A four-course meal dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- One hour of treatment of your choice per person (insurance receipt for massages)
- Possibility of massages for pregnant women and children
- A three-course meal gourmet breakfast
Gift basket in the room